Located in the central Sierra foothills of California, Sierra HOPE serves residents of Amador, Calaveras and Tuolumne Counties.
Our mission is to instill hope, foster knowledge, encourage sensitivity and provide support in our communities for HIV/AIDS, other chronic diseases and related social issues.
HIV / AIDS Services include:
- Case management and advocacy for those living with HIV and their families
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA)
- Emergency Financial Assistance for HIV related medical care
- Community Food Pantry every Wednesday from 1:00 to 4:00 PM
- Supportive Housing Program for people who are disabled and homeless
- Free/Low Cost screening for Hepatitis C
CLICK to go to our event page for information or to order tickets online.
You can help Sierra HOPE in many ways.
Click to go to our Support Sierra HOPE page.
Sierra HOPE is seeking community input to assess how HIV/AIDS has impacted area residents and what services are needed to help those affected access care and prevent the spread of HIV. As the State Contractor for HIV/AIDS services in our area we conduct this needs assessment every three years in preparation for updating our service plan.